Friday, Dec 11th – Annual Stuyvesant Heights Tree Lighting, Sponsored by Stuyvesant Heights Parents Group
Light the tree at Fulton Park – 7 pm, Carol to St Phillips Church (Decatur St side), Reception, Goodies & a Special Guest! (ssh!)
Sunday, December 13th, 12-6pm: Bread Love Holiday Bazaar: Featuring local craftsman & artisans.
- Bourne Walker Jewelry: handcrafted earrings & such
- BioHeritage Collective: local farm-based salves & scrubs
- Oko Farms: hydroponic farm has grown teas & scrubs
- Homemade Holiday Cards & Custom Shadowboxes by Cathleen
- Photography by D’Ambrose Boyd: Photo Sessions available on the spot or make appointments for a later date
Saturday, December 19th (1-330p, 4-6pm) – Gingerbread House Party
Decorate your own freshly baked gingerbread house with royal icing and assorted candies while enjoying holiday and house music. Lots of fun and extra treats. Reserve a space today! One house for $25. 2 sessions: 1-330pm and 4-6pm. Please fill out the form below to guarantee a seat.